What are cookies?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references that allow the User's personal data to be deduced.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies on this website not excepted by the LSSI.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile..
Table of identification of cookies and purpose.
|_gat||SESIÓN||naranjasriberadeljucar.com||Cookie analítica, se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes|
|_ga||SESIÓN||naranjasriberadeljucar.com||Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios|
|_gid||SESIÓN||naranjasriberadeljucar.com||Se trata de una cookie analítica, relacionada con Google Analytics que se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.|
|PrestaShop-1a5feabacea35f0c1113a87bbada64c9||SESIÓN||naranjasriberadeljucar.com||Permite guardar distintos datos del usuario: productos recientemente visitados, carrito de productos seleccionados para comprar, email del usuario...|
|PrestaShop-1122f0bacb8bff7bb118b4b23d507b2e||SESIÓN||naranjasriberadeljucar.com||Permite guardar distintos datos del usuario: productos recientemente visitados, carrito de productos seleccionados para comprar, email del usuario...|
Nota: Las cookies de tipo “Propias” son utilizadas sólo por el propietario de esta web y las cookies “De terceros” son utilizadas, también, por el prestador del servicio que está detallado en el cuadro anterior.
Configuración del navegador para la revocación y retirada del consentimiento para el uso de las cookies.
EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB recuerda a sus usuarios de la web que el uso de cookies podrá estar sujeto a su aceptación durante la instalación o actualización del navegador utilizado por éstos. Esta aceptación podrá ser revocada mediante las opciones de configuración de contenidos y privacidad disponibles en el mismo. EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB recomienda a sus usuarios que consulten la ayuda de su navegador o acceda a las páginas web de ayuda de los principales navegadores:
Otros navegadores: consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.
Si el usuario deseara más información sobre cómo revocar el consentimiento prestado o sobre el procedimiento para deshabilitar las cookies, así como realizar alguna pregunta sobre la Política de Cookies de la web, se puede poner en contacto con EL PROPIETARIO DE LA WEB (BEATRIZ DEL TORO GARCÍA) a través de la siguiente dirección firstname.lastname@example.org indicando en el asunto “Política de Cookies”.
Cambios en la política de Privacidad / Cookies.
La web puede modificar esta Política de Cookies en función de exigencias legislativas, reglamentarias, o con la finalidad de adaptar dicha política a las instrucciones dictadas por la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, por ello se aconseja a los Usuarios que la visiten periódicamente.
Cuando se produzcan cambios significativos en esta Política de Cookies, se comunicarán a los Usuarios mediante la web email@example.com.