Terms and Conditions of Sale
Criteria for ordering
You can only buy products:
- That are available for sale and whose details appear in Naranjas Ribera del Júcar
- Naranjas Ribera del Júcar reserves the right to reject any order in its sole discretion.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are specified in www.naranjasriberadeljucar.com. Naranjas Ribera del Júcar take all necessary and reasonable prices for the products listed measures to ensure that all details, descriptions and website are correct when information is included. While we will try by all means at our disposal that keep the store Naranjas Ribera del Júcar as current as possible, the information specified in a given time may not always reflect the exact situation as you. Place an order.
Ordering Products Purchase and Conclusion
Ordering Products Purchase and Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement .
- Once you have selected the desired products, these products will be included in the shopping cart.
- To make a purchase through Naranjas Ribera del Júcar must be registered as a user having filled the data (name, address, telephone, e-mail, and have entered a password).
- At the end of the verification process, you will access the order summary page where you can identify and correct any errors in information.
- At the end of the summary page of the order, you must click on the "send order" button to receive a binding order.
- Once you have clicked the "Proceed to checkout" button, completed "form of payment" and complete the purchase process, we get the commitment of payment for the amount specified in the order summary page. This process is the usual procedure followed by banks. If your credit card is not approved, the order will not be processed.
- Naranjas Ribera del Júcar will send you an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the payment (in case of payment: credit card, debit card or paypal).
- Naranjas Ribera del Júcar will send you an e-mail with order details (reference, product name, quantity, shipping address, etc.) and the invoice.
- The purchase agreement may be entered in Spanish / English.
Naranjas Ribera del Júcar may reject, in its sole discretion, order processing, or not being able to proceed with such processing, in the following cases, without limitation:
- When the product requested by you has discontinued or is not available;
- When the distributor of your credit or debit card does not authorize payment of the purchase price;
- When not meet the criteria for ordering specified at the beginning of this section.
The delivery terms established as follows. The customer must agree to:
- Be present at the delivery address and be reachable by phone.
- In case you are not, you should tell Naranjas Ribera del Júcar, to turn, indicate to the carrier, and to agree elsewhere / delivery time between service delivery and client.
- In case of a gift, the customer must also provide a valid phone to locate the recipient. Only it called in case you can not deliver the package.
- The carrier delivers the package only when you are signing your document delivery (paper / mobile). If the recipient is not present, the carrier will call the telephone number indicated, and if no response is received could deliver the package to a spouse, relative, business partner, neighbor, anyone who resides in the delivery address and signs as receipt. Once that signature. It will be given by the package properly delivered by the shuttle.
You can pay with your bank card (credit or debit card, paypal, cash (no cost to the customer), bank check and bank transfer. The charge on your credit card will be held at the conclusion of the sales contract.
Payment by credit card is completely safe. The entire transaction takes place in encrypted form through a bank validation server used encryption protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer), therefore, the number of your credit card and expiration date are instantly encrypted in your computer before being sent to the SSL protocol. No one may make use of your data without your permission, because the information is unreadable. For added security, these data are not stored on our server, which must communicate all information with every new order.
We accept payments with Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Returns and Cancellation Order
The conditions for the return and cancellation of the order which are indicated below shall apply without prejudice to the rights that legally attend.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION OF YOUR ORDER
Naranjas Ribera del Júcar is a joint delivery of freshly picked oranges from the tree. Once the order is received, it proceeds to collect and prepare the packaging and transport, with very little margin for changes / cancellations. As a general rule you can not cancel / modify the order, except for very justified exceptions that you must call as soon as possible by phone (+34) 962 410 066
/ (+34) 680 543 132
In cases such as change the delivery address, telephone number, date, choose another reference, etc. please call as soon as possible to correct the order data before Naranjas Ribera del Jucar prepares and sends it.
- Our oranges and tangerines are picked from the tree and sent directly to you. Product specifications may vary slightly due to the human factor, since it is a traditional and natural process. It is assumed that there may be an acceptable margin of +/- 1kg on the total weight of the box also due to measurement error as occurs in any balance systems.
- If the client receives the order and considers the product is not meeting the quality standards, please call us at Customer Service telephone to treat your specific case and give a solution.
- It could happen to receive a product damaged during while being transported. In such a case, and if significant damage on the fruit (not the carton), please contact us urgently to your Customer Care to try your case.
- In case you receive a different product than the ordered one, please contact us urgently to your Customer to treat your specific case
NEWS / NEWSLETTER
We would like to keep you informed about new products and our services and campaigns. To keep up, visit our webwww.naranjasriberadeljucar.com
and enter your email in the "BULLETIN" field at the bottom left of the page.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Phone: 962 410 066/680 543 132
Mailing address for contact by mail:
Naranjas Ribera del Júcar
C / Rector Monzó 10
46740 Carcaixent (Valencia)
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is illegal or unenforceable, the affected provision shall be deemed removed, remaining in full force the remaining provisions of the above Terms and Conditions.
The purchase agreement between you. And our company will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in the courts of the place where your home is located.